Ventilation products manufacturer to share this news for you.
1. The objects of ventilation and the importance of selection
1. Objects of ventilation mode: natural ventilation and mechanical ventilation.
2. The importance of the choice of ventilation mode:
(1) It can meet the requirements of ventilation air quality and ensure air quality such as air temperature, humidity, cleanliness and noise;
(2) It can ensure the reliability of the operation of the ventilation system;
(3) It can meet the economic and technical rationality of the ventilation system;
(4) The construction cost of the project can be optimized;
(5) A good environment that can effectively protect people's activities.
Second, the basic requirements for the choice of ventilation
1. The selection of ventilation methods must implement the principles of application, economy, energy saving, safety, etc., and the technical and economic comparisons of multiple programs with relevant majors to determine the overall technologically advanced and economically reasonable design plan.
2. The choice of ventilation mode, natural ventilation is the most economical and effective way to improve the sanitary conditions of the hot workshop personnel activity area. Therefore, for workshops that emit heat and harmful substances at the same time, natural ventilation should be used as much as possible in summer; in winter, when outdoor air directly enters the room without forming mist or condensate on the inner surface of the maintenance structure, natural gas should also be considered. ventilation. Only when natural ventilation fails to meet the requirements, it is considered to add industrial duct systems or a combination of natural ventilation and mechanical ventilation.
3. Basic Application of Ventilation Mode Selection
1. In order to prevent a large amount of heat, steam or harmful substances from being distributed to the personnel activity area and to prevent harmful substances from polluting the environment, effective comprehensive prevention and control measures must be taken from the aspects of overall planning, technology, construction and ventilation;
2. When there are production processes and equipment that emit harmful substances, mechanization and automation should be adopted, and sealing, isolation and negative pressure operation measures should be taken;
3. When there is a production process that releases dust, and the process does not allow wet washing, the vacuum cleaning device should be used for wet operation. When transporting dusty materials, transportation vehicles that do not raise dust should be used. Wet flushing measures should be adopted for industrial buildings that emit dust;
4. The heat source for heat dissipation in Dalian (such as heat dissipation equipment, thermal materials, etc.) should be placed outside the production plant or in the slope house. The heat source in the production plant should be insulated. The process design should adopt remote control or automatic control;
5. The orientation and form of the building should be determined to reduce the eastward sun exposure. For buildings based on natural ventilation, their orientation should also be arranged according to the main wind inlet surface and the form of the building, according to the most wind direction in summer。
6. The thermal design of buildings located in hot summer and cold winter or hot summer and winter warm areas, when using ventilated roof insulation, the length of the ventilation layer should not be greater than 10m, and the height of the air layer should be about 20cm. For industrial buildings with heat dissipation less than 23W/m3, when the average height of the roof from the ground is less than or equal to 8cm, roof insulation measures should be adopted;
7. For the production equipment layout of heat radiation or harmful substances:
(1) When the production equipment that emits different toxic and hazardous substances is arranged in the same building, those with high toxicity should be separated from those with low toxicity;
(2) The production equipment that releases heat and harmful gases should be arranged under the skylight of the plant's natural ventilation or the downwind side of the through-wind;
(3) When the production equipment that emits heat and harmful gases must be arranged in the lower layer of the multi-storey factory building, effective measures to prevent pollution of the upper air in the room should be taken;
8. In buildings, production equipment and processes that release heat, steam, or harmful substances should use local exhaust. When the local exhaust can not meet the requirements, it should be supplemented by full exhaust or adopt full exhaust;
9. The requirements for designing local exhaust or full exhaust should be natural ventilation. When natural ventilation cannot meet the requirements of sanitation, environmental protection or production process, mechanical ventilation or natural ventilation or a combination of natural ventilation and a few ventilation should be adopted. Joint ventilation;
10. The requirements for the organization of indoor air supply and exhaust air flow should not allow air containing a large amount of heat, steam or harmful substances to flow into personnel activity areas with no or only a small amount of heat, steam or harmful substances, and should not damage local The normal operation of the exhaust system;
11. In one of the following situations, each ventilation product shall be set separately:
(1) When two or more hazardous substances are mixed to cause combustion or explosion;
(2) When it can form a more toxic or corrosive mixture or compound after mixing;
(3) When the steam is likely to condense and collect dust after mixing;
(4) Rooms and equipment distributing highly toxic substances;
(5) There is a separate room for storing flammable and explosive materials or a separate room with fire and explosion protection requirements in the building